Policy of personal data processing at MTL Sp. z o.o.
Introduction: GDPR is a commonly used abbreviation of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) which is effective since 25 May 2018. The GDPR establishes uniform provisions of personal data processing in all Member States of the European Union.
Under Article 13(1) and Article 14(1) and (2) of the GDPR, we inform you of the manner and the purpose for which we process your personal data and of your rights related to the protection of data.
The controller of your data is MTL Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as "MTL") which you can contact:
- in writing, by sending your letter to: MTL Sp. z o.o., ul. Łąkowa 2b, 55-010 Św. Katarzyna
- by phone, at: +48 71 88 90 248,
- by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MTL has appointed a data protection officer which you can contact in writing by sending your letter to MTL's address stated hereinabove, with a note: "Data Protection Officer," and by email at: email@example.com. We process your data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and Polish provisions of law, fulfilling our obligations resulting from concluded contracts and taking steps at the request of the data subjects prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) and by complying with legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR). The data is processed to provide services under the performance of contracts concluded with clients or in order to perform actions prior to or in connection with the conclusion of a contract. MTL is subject to a number of legal obligations resulting from e.g. the labour law and social insurance provisions, driver time sheets processing, tax legislation, the Highway Code, and other regulatory requirements. If necessary, we will process your data to implement the requirements imposed by, among others, the abovementioned regulations. We process data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by MTL or by a third party (Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR). The legitimate interests pursued by MTL result from acting for provision of physical and road security, the protection of persons and property, claiming and defending against legal claims, direct marketing of MTL products and services, and for internal administrative purposes of MTL. We process data on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) granted for specific purposes. The consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of MTL processing data until the consent withdrawal or in situations where MTL processes data on a different condition for lawfulness than your consent. The data may be shared with other entities for the implementation of the concluded contract, for complying with a legal obligation binding MTL, on the basis of your consent or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by MTL or by a third party. The data recipients may be entities processing data by order of MTL, whereas these entities process data under a contract with MTL and only in accordance with MTL's instructions, and under a condition of maintaining the professional secrecy. The group of entities performing tasks on behalf of and for MTL includes entities providing services in the field of ITCT, debt collection, legal, and insurance activities. Your data will not be transferred to a third country (outside the European Union). Your data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing:
- to the extent of the contract concluded with MTL—until the completion of the implementation thereof and after that, for the period required by the provisions of law or for the execution of potential claims,
- to the extent of complying with legal obligations binding MTL in connection with conducting business activities and the implementation of concluded contracts—until these obligations are fulfilled by MTL,
- to the extent of the processing conducted solely on the basis of your consent—until the data is promptly deleted on the basis of your request,
- until the legitimate interests of MTL constituting the basis for such a processing are pursued or until you object to the processing if there are no legitimate grounds for further data processing.
- to request access to, rectification of, limitation of processing of or deletion of your data,
- to withdraw, at any time, your previously granted consent to the processing of your data in the scope of the said consent,
- to request the transfer of the data provided for MTL,
- to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority that is the President of the Office for the Personal Data Protection if the processing of your data violates the provisions of law, including the GDPR,
- to object to the processing of your data by MTL due to reasons related to your particular situation if MTL is processing the data for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests (Article 21(1) of the GDPR).
You have the following rights:
In order to execute your rights, MTL may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity. To the extent that the processing of your data takes place for the purpose of entering into and performing the contract with MTL, the provision of your data is a precondition for entering into this contract. The provision of your data is voluntary but necessary for entering into and performing the contract with MTL. Most of the data processed by MTL comes directly from the entity concerned, particularly the client. Most of the data may come from the entities who may receive the data on the basis of your consent, persons representing you, public records and registers (e.g. the National Court Register, Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity), concern the data identifying the client, contact data. The processing of your data is not automated and does not involve automated decision making; your data is not subject to profiling.